پوزيشن: multimedia ماهرن جو
ڪمپني: City of Elk Grove, CA
مقام: ايلڪ گارڊ CA US
Please include a link to a sample of your work. In addition, all supplemental questions must be answered to complete the application process.
Closing Date: 07/17/17
First Interview: 08/01/17
Second Interview: 08/02/17
Under general direction, performs a variety of responsible, professional and technical support duties related to the operation and maintenance of City-wide ملٽي ميڊيا systems, including production of video programming, educational exhibits and broadcasting of City meetings. Creates audio and visual materials for use in staff training, social media platforms and the City’s website; provides highly responsible support to Graphics and multimedia Program Manager.
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- Significant technical and aesthetic aspects of ملٽي ميڊيا production, from concept development to post-production, including video shooting, motion graphics, video editing, lighting, audio recording, audio dubbing and compression, under deadlines.
- Presentation of ملٽي ميڊيا material on the Web and social media environment with detailed knowledge of video production and functional knowledge of web posting, social media dynamics, new media analytics, basic design and marketing. Video production and post-production processing; file conversion for web, DVD, Mac and Windows platforms.
- Operation of DSLR cameras for photos and video recording.
- Audio/Visual equipment, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Word processing and basic desktop applications. Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite and Mac operating systems.
- Understanding of functions and limitations of YouTube, ITunes, Vimeo, Slideshare, Instagram and other third party media delivery tools.
- Time management skills to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong writing and editing skills that include close attention to proper spelling, grammar, and use of language and a commitment to detail that ensures the accuracy of all products released.
- Strong interpersonal communication and creative skills to work effectively with a variety of people and the skills to resolve problems as they arise.
- Customer service principles and Public Relations techniques.
- Work occasional evening, weekend and holiday events as required.
- Attend all City Council and Planning Commission meetings (approximately 4 evening meetings per month).
- Be available for emergency situations for live content feeds.
- Perform technical support duties in the operation and maintenance of City-wide multi-media systems. Operate ملٽي ميڊيا recording, lighting, editing and production equipment.
- Edit photographic images, video and ملٽي ميڊيا products for optimal downloading and display in web browsers and broadcast media.
- Understand operations, obey safety rules, and analyze problem systems and equipment.
- Manage live event direction, and equipment operation, including video switchers and audio boards.
- See the full color spectrum of light and visually color-correct images with a high degree of accuracy.
- Accurately record and edit sound and effectively integrate sound into ملٽي ميڊيا مصنوعات.
- Remain flexible in an environment with changing priorities, deadlines and schedules.
- Work effectively within City web, graphic design, and branding standards.
- Carry camera equipment, including lights and/or tripod to various locations for indoor and outdoor video shoots.
- Train others in video, photography and related editing technologies.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Compile, arrange, and present information in a clear and concise manner; Prepare clear directions for use of systems.
- Work independently or cooperatively and productively as a team leader or member; follow prescribed routine and quality control standards and procedures.
- Possess or gain, an understanding of ADA rules and regulations as it relates to various forms of media, video, and website functions to ensure the City produces ADA accessible forms of communication with residents.
- Work with news writers, graphic designers, Web developers and marketing teams.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with other City employees, outside contractors as well as the community and provide excellent customer service.
Education and Experience Guidelines - Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Equivalent to completion of a high school education supplemented by college level coursework in media communications or a related field.
Three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in operation, maintenance and basic engineering of high tech video/audio television production, editing and broadcast/cablecast equipment including operation of an automated television playback system.
License or Certificate :
Possession of an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment : Work is performed primarily in a standard office setting, on occasion work in an outdoor setting with some travel from site to site; incumbents will be required to work extended hours including evenings and weekends.
Physical : Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to set up basic video and sound equipment weighing up to 50 pounds; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally walk, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight. Operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing : Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
براڊ ميگزين براڊ ميگزين پاران تازيون پوسٽون (سڀ ڏس)
- Entry Level Website Designer/Developer (WordPress) - جولاء 22، 2019
- آڊيو ويڊيو ليج ٽيڪنڪشن - جولاء 22، 2019
- آپريشنز ٽيڪنڪشن - جولاء 22، 2019